A detailed data visualization of Berkshire Hathaway for the 50 year period of leadership under Warren Buffett. From September 1964 to December 2014, the price of Berkshire Hathaway stock rose 18,262x, or over 21% annually. These charts detail the history and driving factors behind that growth.
- Line charts of: Berkshire's stock price & book value, S&P 500, and CPI
- Performance of major investments: GEICO, Washington Post, Coca-Cola, Wells Fargo, American Express
- Annual breakdown of contributors to book value per share growth by category
- Snapshot of yearly balance sheet as a % of equity, including float funding
- 50 year price-to-book chart that includes stock issuance and repurchase dates
- Berkshire financial data obtained from a full 50 year collection of annual reports.
Please note: Since this is print-on-demand, it likely will take up to a week longer than you'd typically expect for an online order. In addition to the initial order confirmation, you should receive an email when the product actually ships.
About the Wall Print
The medium is a 36" x 24" museum-quality matte print that looks just as good as wall poster as it does framed or mounted in an office. Paper is 10.3 mil thick, with weight of 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²).
To unroll safely for display:
- Remove from box and tissue paper.
- Gently unroll on a flat, hard surface. (Be careful not to bend!)
- Facing upright with chart visible, place 4 flat objects on the corners. Book work perfectly for this.
- Leave for 1-2 days.
- Hang using poster strips or poster putty.
About the framed version
This is a professionally-framed version of the Wall Print. It has a 0.75" thick semi-hardwood Alder frame. Hanging hardware is included.
For a cheaper "value investor" version, you can purchase the Wall Print version along with this frame from Amazon for $25-30 (or any other 36"x24" frame).